This is the heavy duty model of the range.
The filter housing is made out of NAVIDURIN® and features 19, 25, 32 or 38 mm hose connections.
On top of the housing you can find a freshly designed metal lid, which allows easy inspection without dismantling.
The FTR330**M is tested up to a maximum of 6 bar, which means the filter is safe to place below the waterline!
The combination of the heavy duty body and the metal lid makes this filter ideal to use on faster boats, where pressure can easily build up when the speed increases.
Because of the compact dimensions (ø148 mm by 162 mm) you can always find a suitable spot on your vessel.
The FTR330M can be recognized by the black housing and the metal lid.
- Easy inspection without dismantling
- New easily removable metal cover
- Robust and durable filter housing made from NAVIDURIN®
- 19, 25, 32 or 38 mm hose connections
- Tested up to a maximum of 6 bar, so suitable for use below the waterline
- Intended for installation in fast semi-planing and planing boats