VETUS bulkhead mounting tank for fitting in confined spaces - or where an underfloor situation is impractical.
The tanks are available in capacities of 25, 60 or litres.
Made of seamless, odour impermeable polythene.
The contents level can be seen from outside.
Suitable for both “black” and “grey” water.
It comes complete with the following components installed:
- Suction pipe with Ø 38 mm angled hose connector, for connection to deck plate
- Angled hose connector, Ø 38 mm, for discharge Inspection cover
- Angled hose connector, Ø 19 mm, for tank ventilation (breather)
- Angled inlet connectors can be ordered separately.
- One hole has already been provided, to connect the inlet fitting.
The tank is suitable for mounting under the side decks, above the waterline.
When permitted, the contents of the tank can be gravity discharged at sea, without the assistance of a pump. Simply opening the sea cock will empty the tank.
Provided with ISO 8099 identification.