Supernova lights use high efficiency LEDs ensuring long life and low power consumption.
A tough polycarbonate shell protects Supernova from the elements while a Gore-Tex membrane vent ensures equalization of pressure on the seals.
- Supply voltage - 10 to 20 volts (For full brightness)
- Supply current - 200 mA @ 12 volts (Typically 90% less than equivalent incandescent lamp)s
- Night time visibility - 2 nautical miles minimum (25 degrees above and below the centerline)
- Waterproofness - IP67 (Submersion)
- Dimensions - 91 mm diameter x 113 mm Height (including mounting)
- Configuration -
- Anchor light version - 360 degrees white