DEKS OLJE® D.2 is a varnish like, tough, flexible and durable finish that enhances the natural beauty of the wood. Easy to maintain and apply the more coats of DEKS OLJE® D.2 applied the higher the gloss finish. Unlike traditional varnishes DEKS OLJE® D.2 will not craze or blister and because of DEKS OLJE® D.1*’s penetrating qualities will not peel or flake as water is unable to get in to the wood.
- Flexible film that does not craze, peel or flake.
- High gloss finish.
- Highly transparent varnish – enhances the natural beauty of the wood.
- Long term protection.
- No sanding between coats.
- Easy maintenance.
- Easy repair, no stripping.
• Hardwoods and Exotic hardwoods - Oak, Chestnut, Ash, Teak, Ipe, Mahogany, Bangkirai...
• Softwoods - Pine, Spruce, Larch...
• New or weathered wood.
• Exterior - Garden furniture, window and door frames, gates...
• Interior - Panelling, doors, windows, joinery...
• Marine - All applications above waterline (Handrails, Wheel houses, trim...).
• Horizontal & vertical surfaces.
Finish: Gloss. Vehicle type: Alkyd-Urethane Resins. Solvent type: Solvent. Viscosity: Semi-Fluid. Specific gravity: 0,910 ± 0,05 (20°C). Physical state: Liquid. Solid content: 56% ± 5. Flash point: > 60°C. Shelf life: 2 years in original unopened packaging. Container size: 1 L, 2.5 L, 20 L. Colour: Amber. Dry time: 12-24 hours per coat, depending on temperature and humidity. Setting up time before use: 3 days. VOC: EU limit value for this product (cat. A/e) 400 g/l (2010). This product contains max. 399 g/l
DO NOT THIN. USE AS IS. Apply 6 coats of DEKS OLJE® D.2 allowing a minimum of 12 hours between coats. All coats should be applied within 1 month. Sanding between coats is not required. For an extra high gloss finish, sand between the last 2 coats with 600 grit paper. Allow 3 days for DEKS OLJE® D.2 to set-up and dry, before putting the boat in service.