DEKS OLJE® D.1 is an oil, which saturates the wood, literally feeding it with oil to replace those lost.
Driving out moisture and air, filling the woods pores with oil, it enriches and stabilises to provide long lasting protection to interior and exterior timber.
A non-film forming, clear oil DEKS OLJE® D.1 enhances the natural beauty of the wood while being easy to maintain, requiring no sanding or stripping
Used alone, gives a silken matt finish or overcoat with DEKS OLJE D2 for a high gloss finish.
- Hardwoods and Tropical Timber : Oak, Chestnut, Teak, Mahogany, Movingui, Ipe, Bangkirai ...
- Softwoods : Pine, Spruce, Larch ...
- Exterior : garden furniture, patios, walkways, boat decks, topsides on boats, portals ...
- Interior : flooring, paneling, stairs, doors, windows, door frames ...
- Marine : Can be applied above or below the waterline. Excellent primer for conventional single pack marine coatings.
- Apply a coat of D.1 - Allow to penetrate for 15-30 minutes.
- Apply a second application. Allow to penetrate for 15-30 minutes.
- Repeat this procedure until the wood is saturated i.e. will accept no more oil.
- Once the timber is saturated, always brush out or wipe up any excess product that has not penetrated to avoid shiny spots.
- Do not allow D1 to become touch dry or dry between coats (apply "wet on wet").
- Refer to the packaging for maintenance procedure.