MARINE GLASS FIBRE FILLER is a glass fibre paste for bridging holes and deep filling.
Contains high tensile glass-fibre strands for extra strength.
MARINE GLASS FIBRE FILLER is a blue-green glass fibre paste for bridging holes and deep filling and is suitable for metal or fibreglass.
Impervious to water, it contains high tensile glass-fibre strands for extra strength.
It has a working time of 8 min, a curing time of 20 min and a max. temperature resistance on steel of +160°C.
Contains 302g/l solvent.
* Bridges and fills in one go
* Tack-free finish allows easy removal of excess product
* Finish with any plastic padding bodyfiller for a perfect finish
* Suitable for metal or fibreglass
* Working time 8 min and cures in 20 min
* Temperature resistant on steel to +160°C
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY IN THE ISLAND OF IRELAND ONLY