Homes are centrally heated, so why not your holiday home: the boat! If you've boated in Spring and Autumn you'll know how chilly and miserable it can be. Even summer has its moments, particularly at night! Or maybe you've not bothered and laid the boat up instead and only dreamed of being out there on those still sunny winter days.
But more than all of that is the problem of damp that convinces you to fit a heater. Inside, boats are naturally damp. Damp linings, fabrics, damp clothing. It's not only uncomfortable, but creates mould and will even affect the boat's equipment.
Fitting an Eberspächer heater will make time afloat that much more enjoyable.
- These hot air systems are available in a fully comprehensive kit form:
- Long life ignition pin - used only once per heating period when starting.
- Programmer with temperature regulation.
- All electrical harnesses and connectors.
- A 2ms. insulated exhaust system.
- Fuel System complete with fuel metering pump.
- Stainless steel, heater mounting bracket and exhaust skin fitting.
- Flexible ducting with air entry and air outlet grills.
- Comprehensive instruction manual to ensure that the installation is as simple and straightfoward as possible.
- D4 heating capacity 4kW